
Like Clark Griswald in Christmas Vacation, I was thrilled to recently find some long lost 8mm home movies in an attic storage box. Although the years took their toll on the film, I was able to salvage some and put together a brief video of a few old pals playing ball. As the video shows, you didn't need fancy parks and state of the art playgrounds to have fun in those days.
One of the kids playing is pictured above -- my old buddy, Ray Novak. This was a few years before Ray got to CHS and became one of our ace baseball pitchers, known as "The Husky Southpaw." Ray's other great nickname was "The Mover," coined from his self-described adeptness at "picking up" girls. Of course Ray's selection as "Best Looking" boy in the class tended to help him out immensely in this regard.
Click the Video Tab above to find and watch video.
Don't be afraid to let me know if you enjoy it. I work free of charge but love to be stroked once in awhile.